FOR the most wild, yet most homely narrative which I am about to pen, I neither expect nor solicit belief. Mad indeed would I be to expect it, in a case where my very senses reject their own evidence.

Yet, mad am I not -- and very surely do I not dream.

3.3.10

Passion.

Passion is not smart, justified, nor is it consistent.  It is not verdict pending conversation, neither is it of concern to external pressures.  It is not for monetary gain, not out of necessity, and is not a weapon.  It is seeing beyond reason, overcoming logic and pursuing your own madness.  It is faith and courage - it is never giving up and never straying from the path, picking a course for the rest of your life and tailoring it to the cause.
Passion is danger, is pain, is love.

Just finished my first screenplay, all 42,000 words.  When I sell it I'll let you know ;-).
Decreasing the estimated time of arrival on the SatNav/GPS - time travel is possible.

Proposed excuse for getting caught speeding - Mr Policeman sir, you don't understand - AC/DC were on the radio.

How many brilliant writers wrote their best material whilst unemployed?

I need an arch nemesis to bring out the best in me.

I will absolutely be the daily three piece suit kind of old gentleman.

My intoxicated better half, has started wiping my outgoing message box, just to make sure that come morning I have no idea what texts I sent out the night before - I have an arch nemesis.

All my best.

No comments: